27, 28 and 29 March
Early bird discount:
valid until 1st of June 2019
Meet & greet party Friday evening
3 workshops Saturday
3 workshops Sunday
Superjam Saturday evening
Lunches, coffee and tea included
Access vendor room
Full Day classes
26 or 27 March
(Price per day)
Full day classes take place in Rotterdam
Extra info will follow
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We protect your privacy. European Body Art Foundation collects and saves only the personal data of its participants for purposes of internal administration, billing and participant lists which have to be submitted to the reception of the hotel where the event is held . When your are booking a hotel room through our organization are all personal valid identification as well as additional information required by the hotel for the legal identification requirements for travellers staying.
The personal data can only be given to the police when the indicate that the records must be available to the police for checking.
The prices on the website are in Euro and are per person per item and include Dutch VAT. European Body Art Foundation reserves the right to change these prices at any time. At all times you will receive an invoice for one or more parts for the event. Also, foreign companies must pay the Dutch VAT to participate in the event because the place of service of the event, namely the Netherlands, determines the VAT. When you are not paying the invoice we have the right charge you with all the costs of collecting the invoice to you, including the amount we have to pay to the event location for your participation. In the case of changes in the VAT rate, we reserve the right to change the prices according to the correct VAT rate.
Reservation and payment:
When you make a reservation by us you will receive an email with an accompanying invoice. The invoice must be paid within 30 days after invoice date. When paying in instalments the last payment must be on or before 27-2-2020. When using a discount action the invoice should be paid within the discount period to be allowed to make use of the action, after the end date of the action all discounts on the invoice expire. Payment in terms is not possible when using a discount offer. Only after receipt of the payment, your participation in the event definitely reserved .
If cancelled up to 15-11-2019, no fee will be charged for participation in the event. However, the hotel reservation made trough European Body Art Foundation is ineligible for cancellation and should be paid at all times.
For cancellations after 15-11-2019, the following costs will be charged to you:
Cancellation between 15-11-2019 and 25-12-2019 : 30 % of the reserved services .
Cancellation between 25-12-2019 and 25-1-2020 : 50 % of the reserved services.
Cancellation between 25-1-2020 and 25-2-2020 : 80 % of the reserved services.
Cancellation between 25-2-2020 and 12-3-2020 : 95% of the reserved services.
Cancellation after 12-3-2020 : 100 % of the reserved services.
Liability and damages:
Participation and stay at the event site is at your own risk. European Body Art Foundation is in no way responsible for lost or damaged personal or business property of the participants, volunteers or vendors, injury, material damage and/or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, caused or nascent by participants, organization, visitors, customers or third parties. Also, European Body Art Foundation is not liable for damage caused by disasters and/or other reasons of force majeure.
The cause of damage to the property of European Body Art Foundation or materials made available or the theft thereof will be charged to the perpetrator or the person jointly and severally liable. For theft, the police will be informed. Damage or additional pollution which is caused by participants at the event venue, such as the halls, restrooms, all public areas and guest rooms, will be charged to the participant and should be paid at least before leaving the event venue. Without discussion any additional costs for repairs or damages have to be paint before leaving the event venue. Costs which are not yet determent may still be charged to the participant when they are later fully known Also, damage or excessive pollution of the rooms and/or the cost of replacing unusable bed-, bath- and linen will be charged to you. You need to grant daily access to you room to the organization and competent manager of the event location to check the regulations, any damages and/or additional pollution. Also European Body Art Foundation is experiencing no liability for vehicles which are parked on or near the event location or damages that are caused by or to those vehicles.
In case of force majeure, unforeseeable events outside its control and/or exceptional circumstances, retains European Body Art Foundation the right to transfer the event to another event location without any form of compensation, if possible in the area. In case of force majeure, resulting in a failure or malfunction or unavailability of an additional paid service, such as, without being limited, pre-and post classes, dinner, t-shirt or DVD, the compensation to the customer cannot be higher then what is paid extra for this service, free offered services for the participant cannot be refunded or compensated.
• Smoking is not allowed on the entire event venue and hotel rooms.
• It is not allowed to bring or use drugs.
• Pets are not allowed.
• You must at all times strictly follow the house rules of the event location and instructions spelled out by staff of the event location.
• If you have lost your room key, you should immediately inform the reception of the event location and any replacement costs that will be passed on to you.
• Use of any minibar-items, paid internet, telephone, pay TV, etc in your hotel room or drink and/or food what you consume at your own expense, you`ll have to pay at the reception before leaving the event location.
• You must observe the check-in and check-out times of the event location. For longer stays in the room than permitted, the cost of an extra day will be charged and must be paid at the reception from the event location before departure.
• You should behave according to the generally accepted norms and values in the event location. Public areas in the event venue must be closed every night at 02:00 and the hotel rooms must be quiet to avoid inconvenience.
• Dietary requirements and/or food allergies, please make these known when booking. If this is not giving in advance to European Body Art Foundation, we are not able to take this into account. Although we will try to do everything meet the requirement, you can not in any way hold European Body Art Foundation liable in case the food offered does not meet the requirements.
(Download the Terms and Conditions as a PDF document.) ENGLISH
(Download de Algemene voorwaarden als PDF bestand.) NEDERLANDS